How can I sync my newly opened bank account?
If you have opened a new account with a bank you have already connected to budget feeder, you can make that account available for syncing within Budget Feeder.
You will need to re-connect to the bank within Budget Feeder:
- Visit your Bank Connections page
- Click on Connect New Bank.
- Continue to re-add your bank connection
Once you have re-connected you bank, the new account will be available for you to configure.
- First, create a new unlinked bank account within your YNAB
- Next, visit your Budgets page within Budget Feeder
- Click on the budget you would like to sync your new account to
- Click on the YNAB Account you would like to sync your new account to
- Choose your new Bank Account from the drop-down list
- Click on Save
Transactions from your new account will sync during your next scheduled sync run.